Saturday, January 22, 2011

Report on Friday Night Date

Reporting on my date. I met him at the restaurant. I wasn't ready for him to pick me up. After all, what if during the date I decide I don't want to see him again and then I'm stuck in the car with him on ride back to my house. I mean let's face it we all know that happens.

We did have a very nice evening. He is easy to talk to and I felt very comfortable with him. But there just isn't any spark. I wish there was.

One of the things I do on a date is ask myself, would I want him to touch me, just touch me or hold my hand and then the BIG question, would I want him to kiss me? If I answer that with a "not so much" it is really hard to go out with him again. Hey, I may be a grandmother, but I'm not dead!!! So all you younger women, take note, older women still like romance and sex or so I've heard!! I'd like to have both before I die, with a wedding ring of course. Can't help it, I'm old fashioned.

Another question I ask is, "Would I want to introduce him to my children and grandchildren?" Would he fit in and be comfortable, more importantly would they be comfortable with him?

All these questions help me decide if I want to continue seeing someone.

Like the Meryl Streep movie, let's just say, "It's Complicated".

No comments:

Post a Comment