Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My First Post

Welcome to my blog. Isn't dating at any age an adventure? I'll be sharing with you my experiences as I do the online dating thing. Profiles, photo's, favorite movies, yadda yadda.

I talked to a single (much younger) friend of mine tonight and he asked me "how dating was going?" When I shared some of my experiences he said, "Wow, so it's all the same no matter how old you are". Yep!! Only difference is we wear glasses, have wrinkles and sags in places we don't even want to talk about.

The funny thing is I'm also having alot of fun and meeting some very nice men. No "matches" yet. I'll love to have you share your "dating adventures" if you are over 50 years old.

Nana's Blogging Rules: No bad language, no bashing the other sex, keep it clean, be kind.  I'm looking for the fun and funny side of ths adventure and maybe what you have learned about yourself along the way.

Worst Coffee Date: Before the guy got out of his car, I could tell he was disappointed with what he saw. A real blow to the ego. He still bought me a cup of coffee, but asked for it to go!!

Best Coffee Date: A very nice gentleman sitting at a table with a vase with 3 yellow roses when I arrived. Very sweet and so was he. But no chemistry. I still have the vase.

No comments:

Post a Comment