Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Grandson

Kids say the sweetest, funniest things. I was spending the day with my grandson, who is 7 years old. He asked me if I had a boyfriend. I said, "No, I don't." He said, "That's good." I asked him why he thought it was good.  He said, "Well, if you did, you would want to spend time with him and not me." That touched my heart that my grandson loved spending time with me so much.

I reassured him that no matter what I would always make being with him a priority and that I tell any man I date that my grandchildren are very important to me.

One of my favorite things to find out about a man is, "Tell me about your grandchildren". I listen to how he answers the question and if his face lights up when he talks about his family. I find a family man very sexy. That and a man who loves God deeply. I love that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment