Friday, February 24, 2012

What is Nana up to?

Nana has been very busy. Don't think that this grandmother's just waiting around to play with my grandchildren. Not that I don't love to do that, but I actually still have hopes and dreams of my own.

I have re-discovered a passion for writing. Although I can't cuddle up to my laptop ( I tried, it doesn't cuddle back!) I find writing very fulfilling. I guess that is why I enjoy writing about my "coffee dates".

Speaking of dating, yes, I'm still on one online dating site. OK, I'm incurable romantic. I haven't responded to any of the "We have match for you" emails, but it's fun to "shop". I think I'm having more fun emailing a reply to the website. I make remarks like, "no picture, no match". Sorry, I want to see what he looks like". I don't really have a type, but I know what won't work for me. Like he has to have teeth, no tank shirts or tie dyed t-shirts please!!! I also find it interesting when some nice man contacts me and he lives in another state!! What type of relationship is he looking for or does he just want an email friend?
Well, that's enough for now. Every day is a celebration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment