Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again!!!

I feel like I have returned to an addiction of some sort. I got an email that said, "Someone is trying to get in touch with you." I couldn't resist. I clicked on the email, entered my password and there it was!! A picture of nice looking man, his profile, likes and dislikes, what he likes to do "outdoors", etc. I was drawn in and read his message. OK, I'm human, it was flattering.
I had to tell him that unlike him, I'm not a camping, hiking, climbing person. I told him that if that was something he wanted to share with someone special, he could move on to another lady. (It's not like there aren't alot of us out there)
He emailed back that those things weren't that important to him. So, I'm off on another adventure.
Coffee anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment